Daycare Owl helps parents find your daycare. List real-time openings, sell drop-in spots, invoice parents, and more.
Have you registered with Daycare Owl?
We are on a mission to bridge the growing gap between parents and childcare providers by giving childcare facilities the tools and recognition they deserve.
Daycare Owl helps parents connect with licensed child care facilities. Get started for free today, it’s easy!
Step 1: Register
- Register for free, once we verify your license number you will receive a approval e-mail.
- Sign-in to Daycare Owl, and complete your facility profile.
- Upload images, hours, forms, and more.
- Your Daycare Owl page acts as your own webpage.
- Parents find you via the search option on Daycare Owl, or you can share your Daycare Owl link on facebook, email, sms, and more.
Step 2: Connect
- Connect to stripe to accept payments and list real time openings.
- Invoice current parents for free.
- Create recurring invoices for full-time care.
- Bill for deposits, late fees, and more.
- Sell unused spots as hourly, daily, or weekly drop-in.
- Chose to accept online, cash, check, payment. *Cash/check payment not guaranteed.
Step 3: Win
- Automate all your receipts, even for cash and check payments.
- Year end tax reports and FSA reports automatically generated for parents.
- Sell add-on services like date-night care, weekend care, and more.
- Earn premium wages on hourly and daily care.
- Set-up recurring part-time care options and more.
- Receive 50% cancellation fee on on-demand spots.
A platform with a cause
Lack of access to affordable childcare is crippling the economy. It certainly holds minorities and single parents back. Daycare Owl is here to fix this socio-economic issue with technology.
Our goal is to bridge the growing gap between parents and licensed child care providers by helping parents find care in real-time for free. Daycare Owl has given daycares the capability to segment the full week into hourly slots. Daycares can also offer special weekend care, overnight care, evening care, and more.
Daycares are the most affordable childcare choice because they operate on an economy of scale. Increased and consistent business keeps daycare rates low.
The world of affordable and available child care has just expanded with Daycare Owl. We can’t wait to see the difference it makes in the lives of children, mothers, fathers, providers, employers, and the economy as a whole.
Welcome to the child care revolution!